When it comes to the Untied Started Of America and the world "Utopia" there's some major similarities. In "Utopia" Moore explained it to be a place where as same as the United States to be a cooperative society of shared resources, and citizens who work together to better the place as a whole. A difference was that in this world "Utopia" no private properties existed, whereas in the United States of America plenty of this exist. Utopia overall was seen as a modern world. Although there may have been differences between the two, there waste still similarities as well.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Comments
Post a Comment