When it comes to the stories that we've read so far the one that I'm going to compare to my life is "The Story of an Hour". I know you may be thinking wow, that's depressing. In all honesty my life is awesome and full of excitement but this story plot is similar to one of my plots in my life once upon a time. I'll take you guys to this particular time in my life, when this plot was similar. It was a Saturday morning when my mother, and I were at Golden Coral eating a delicious breakfast. We then received a call that my uncle had been missing, and we both began panicking going crazy. To fast forward we got the call that he was found dead in a alley. This hurt so bad, and tore me up. Likewise, in this story Mrs. Mallard heart was troubling and she was informed about her husbands death. Her husband death was caused by a railroad disaster.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Comments
Post a Comment