When it comes to exploring archetypes this can be done in numerous of ways. Archetype is a pattern or model that is used again and again in storytelling. When it comes to the story "Metamorphoses", by Ovid there's some archetypes that I've happened to discover in this story is when it discussed about the "chaotic universe". Comparing my views to his when discussed to this story is somewhat similar. I to sometimes think of the world as being a chaotic universe, With everything functioning the way it does in today's time I can definitely relate to Ovid when he made this statement in the opening.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Fine post. Please number your posts: Post 1: Title ... Post 2: Title ... etc.
ReplyDeleteThanks! And yes sir!
Delete