When it comes to creation we may wonder "What does it mean?' or, "Where did it come about?" As a child, and still till this day I was brought up in a Baptist Church. When this question comes up I automatically think back to the days when I was younger and attended Sunday School. The teacher once stated that, God "created all things" Which was stated in the Bible from Revelation 4:11. Everyday we see brilliant amount of things all around us to prove this scripture. At first I thought that I may have thought that God created everything due to the fact of me being taught that, until I got older and began to read the Bible and found scriptures that supported my belief. For instance, Romans 1:20 "For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world's creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power, and Godship, son that they are inexcusable.
Furthermore, this specific question still makes me wonder although I'm confident with my beliefs on this topic. If I wasn't brought up in the church would I still have the same perspective on this topic? Would I still believe that God created all of this? It's honestly a question that'll have you so curious. Although this is a question that can make you "test your belief" I'd still go with my thoughts that I was brought up on. So with this being said I feel as if God is the reasoning for this beautiful things that we're honored to call our "world" today, and without him it wouldn't be any of this.
Comments
Post a Comment