When it comes to me choosing a song that has beauty in it, I'll have to choose the song called "Don'tchange"" by Musiq Soulchild. My reasoning for choosing this song is simply because i find beauty all in this song. One of the main parts of the song which to this song was "See I'll love you when your hair turns gray, girl
I'll still want you if you gain a little weight, yeah
The way I feel for you will always be the same
Just as long as your love don't change" in that part alone it's nothing but love. Accepting you for who you are, regardless of your image. Pure love.
I'll still want you if you gain a little weight, yeah
The way I feel for you will always be the same
Just as long as your love don't change" in that part alone it's nothing but love. Accepting you for who you are, regardless of your image. Pure love.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like that song. When listen and read the lyric it's does have beauty.
ReplyDelete