When it comes to a movie with one of the best plots I'd have to give it to "Gone Girl". This movie is so good that I could watch it over and over and not get tired of it. The plot was about A man wife named Amy who he considered to be perfect goes missing, philandering Nick becomes the prime suspect of this missing woman. What makes this so interesting is that although I thought he was the reasoning that she was missing due to how the movie was going THE PLOT HAD A TWIST!!! this made the movie even more suspense and good! The plot twist was that the wife Amy who was initially missing learned that her husband Nick had cheated on her. So she decided to disappear to make it look as if her husband Nick had killed her. Later on through the movie she returns back home to Nick her husband, meanwhile when she was away she'd murdered her ex boyfriend to make it look like he'd kidnapped her. Yes she's crazy!!!! But this plot was so good that it kept my attention throughout the entire movie!
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
agreed! GONE GIRL is one of my favorite movies
ReplyDeleteI’ve never watch this movie, only heard of it. The way you explain the plot makes it a must watch! Great post
ReplyDeleteI also have never watched this movie, but I want to now! I think this is also a book if I am not mistaken. Sounds like she was trying to prove her point, savage!
ReplyDelete