When it comes to assessing the role of the president in regards to Socrates' philosophy, Obama fits that description. Socrates had a strong belief that true knowledge should be something that was seen by actions and not by being taught. He focused more on the material idea of which life held. This is my reasoning for choosing Obama. President Obama had a lot of knowledge which was displayed while his time in the office. This was displayed in many of his actions by the things he'd created and things he did.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Comments
Post a Comment