When it comes to Dante's concept of hell there can be many different opinions on what he felt bout this particular word. Personally speaking from what I read Dante's concept of hell; was more on a mind thing. When I say this statement I'm speaking in regards to something occurring only in "his" mind. When reading this story a particular line stuck out to me which was, "The Path To Paradise, Starts In Hell". This statement stuck to me because, I can compare it similarly to my life being that in other words it's saying..." in order to start receiving your blessings, your going to have to go through some rough things. The appeal of pain then comes in when the pilgrim's are trying to restore Dante's consciousness in regards to what sin really is. In modern day time, I feel as if we see hell on earth today as it is. In regards to the violence that's occurring, the black on black crimes and white on white crimes and just racism period! When it's all said and done, we'll all pay for our sins someday.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Comments
Post a Comment