When it comes to the view of Jesus in the Qur'an it may, or may not be the same as yours. Every religion has a different aspect when it comes to "Jesus". The Qur'an view on Jesus was that he was considered to be a prophet and messenger of Allah, which is another name for "God". Jesus is considered to be a sign of peace. Jesus plays a major role in regards to the Qur'an.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Comments
Post a Comment