When it comes to my favorite song that I spoke about in Post 13. it's a particular verse that sticks out to me. "So I need to talk to You
And ask You for Your guidance
Especially today
When my world seems so cloudy, lord
Guide me until I'm sure
I open up my heart, oh yeah, yes I do"
This is my favorite verse because, it actually feels as if she's in my shoes saying what I'm crying out to the lord putting it in her song. When I'm down and out and I feel as if I'm on my last straw I know I can trust, and depend on God. When singing this verse that's what it means to me.
And ask You for Your guidance
Especially today
When my world seems so cloudy, lord
Guide me until I'm sure
I open up my heart, oh yeah, yes I do"
This is my favorite verse because, it actually feels as if she's in my shoes saying what I'm crying out to the lord putting it in her song. When I'm down and out and I feel as if I'm on my last straw I know I can trust, and depend on God. When singing this verse that's what it means to me.
Great post! I like that you can find some comfort in listening to this song. It is crazy to me how songs can be something we all can relate and calm down to, when life gets a little chaotic.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! It makes you want to really break down to hear a song that you can actually relate to. All the messages in the song seems to be straight "for you".
ReplyDeleteGood post imani the god in you shows through your vibrant spirit.
ReplyDelete