When it comes to exploring Gods in modern and ancient time there's similarities and difference. In each time whether or were ancient or modern, Gods played an important role. In "Ancient" stories these Gods played numerous of roles in regards to where they stood. They had control over many different aspects of life on earth. Whereas, "Modern" story Gods played a major role in making sure the world was good, trying to save the world. As stated some share similarities and some otherwise.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
hey Imani,
ReplyDeleteI do agree with you when you say that both Ancient and Modern gods share a lot of similarities in the role they play.