Should Socrates Be In Hell? This is a really good question, if I should say so myself. No, Socrates shouldn't go to hell. Overall, he was a good person and I loved his outlook on death. He felt as if death was something that no one on this earth should fear, which is so true. He stood for the dilemma that he believed in, and I don't think he deserved to be sentenced to death. All in all as Socrates too felt as if he didn't feel like he'd been neglected by the "Gods", People seemed to not like Socrates due to him telling his belief in regards to the Gospel of Gods. A group of young men gravitated to him due to believing the things he said, which to made the people upset as well. Regrades to this story and these facts is my reasoning why I too think he shouldn't go to go to hell.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
I agree. I think that the was a good person and was just trying to do what he thought was best.
ReplyDeleteI thought he should be in hell because each circle in hell. represented different sins. Some worst than others and if we read the apology and read the first circle, we would see that he belongs just where he is.
ReplyDelete