When reading my colleagues post I happened to find a lot that interested me! Throughout all of these, two caught my attention. First person was Ariel's. She explained how her tattoo symbolized motivation "I got a tattoo on my spine that says "I am my own work of art" which motivates me everyday". Whereas, I too spoke about how my tattoo which is on my wrist symbolized my confidence, being that it states "Queen". Also, Demarshun! His post are always so deep, and it actually feels as if you're actually there with him as he's writing. His symbolic thing about him to were his tattoos! He explained how each one of them meant something to him "tattoos at the age of 15 and throughout my life it always represented my state of thinking and my state of being". ...Just like Ariel and I!
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Very unique post! It’s always interesting to read someone’s post & you can relate.
ReplyDelete