The theme of my life is "Living like there's no tomorrow". At this point in my life, I'm no longer making excuses about where I should be, or what I should've done! I've mad up in my mind I'm now living for me and today...Not what happened yesterday or weeks ago! The key to happiness is realizing you can't undue what's been done in the past.. Just live like it's no tomorrow and try to be better than yesterday!
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Wow I love this! We should continue to live our lives everyday and not reflect on things that happened in the past. Good job.
ReplyDeleteI love this! I can agree because I sometimes dread on what has happened in the past.
ReplyDeleteGreat outlook, get it girl! That is such a good way to live life, and get the most of it. We cant dwell on what has happened and things we cannot change, all we can do is move forward and do our best!
ReplyDeleteI agree. I always dwell on things constantly about what I shoulld've done differently or what I should've said or not to say. But at the end of the day, we can't fix our screw ups so I just let it go and move on.
ReplyDeleteagreed. its better to be happy than just go around and not have a positive mindset everyday.
ReplyDelete