When viewing two of my colleagues blog post about Packer's I learned somethings. When reading Dainty's blog post I got a better understanding on the setting in another perspective. Dainty's not only talked about the setting but, she also elaborated on Dina experience in Japan, how her last resort was prostitution and that's when she realized that the grass wasn't as green as she thought on the other side. I actually, liked how she entwined all of the things with the setting and how it played out. Another, colleague post I read was Ariel, I learned that her reasoning for leaning was to make even ore money and so on.
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
I appreciate how you incorporated me into your post and how you learned from my post. I'm glad I gave you a better understanding. Great post.
ReplyDelete