When it comes to what I think the theme of the United States is, i'd have to say it's..."The Sky Is The Limit". Why do I say that? In the USA were known to be one of the countries who we, as the people have the most freedom. Here in America, everyone is generally given the same opportunities to be successful in life. For example; when it comes to education we all start off in primary school, and work our way to high school to graduate. FOR FREE! Furthermore, once we graduate from high school comes college. So what you may not have money for college? We have scholarships and also financial aid to assist us. With this being said, here in the USA the sky is the limit, whatever goal you have set out for yourself... it can definitely get done here in America!
When I was doing this post I decided to look at Demarshun for my male and for my female I chose Dainty. When reading Demarshun post his view on women was " the modern day woman in majority of households is the head of that household. I remember there was a time, when the "man of the house" made decisions and those decisions was the law of that house". whereas, when reading Dainty post she feels as if , "most women play the role of both wife and mother, but also as a contributing and equal member of the household and society". When reading each of these post they both shared a similar thought in regards to women having more say so, then back in the day.
Comments
Post a Comment